Far Cry New DawnThe post-apocalyptic setting contributes to its central mechanism intelligibility. Yes, it’s still a first-person open world shooter with lots of explosions. But to get the most out of the action, you have to find the pieces that add up to make it, and in Far Cry New Dawn manual instructions, we will show you how to do it.
New dawn It revolves around crafting, from upgrading facilities at the camp to building new weapons to building a motorcycle with a sidecar for you and Timber (a kind boy). We’ve put together a handcrafted guide to help you find and make the best use of the materials scattered across Hope County.
Crafting materials in Far Cry New Dawn
For a beginner, the variety of materials that can be crafted and where to find them may seem overwhelming at first. Here is a list of internal core fabrication materials Far Cry New Dawn, along with where you can find them.
- Ethanol: Upgrade facilities in Prosperity – unleash outposts, loot supplies and steal tankers.
- Duct Tape: Crafting weapons and vehicles – at marked locations, hunt for treasure, explore and by trading animal skins / fish.
- The components: Crafting weapons and vehicles – at marked locations, hunt for treasure, explore and by trading animal skins / fish.
- Gear: Crafting weapons – at marked locations, hunt for treasures, explore and by trading animal skins.
- Spring: Vehicle crafting – at marked locations, treasure hunts, expeditions and by trading animal skins / fish.
- Titan: Craft weapons and vehicles – explore, loot enemy trucks, safes, animal skins.
- Circuit board: Weapons and vehicle crafts – expedition and trade in animal skins.
- Carbon fiber: Manufacture of weapons and vehicles – outpost, animal skin trade.
- Copper: Craft ammunition and consumables – in containers (large yellow ones), loot enemies, trade in animal / fish skins.
- Explosion cap: Make molotovs, explosives, pipe bombs, mines and smoke grenades – in containers (large yellow), plunder predators, trade in animal / fish skins
- Black powder: Making explosives and smoke grenades – in tanks (large yellow type), looting enemies, trade in animal / fish skins.
- Solvent: Make molotovs and rental guns – in containers (large yellow ones), loot enemies, trade in animal / fish skins.
- Yucca: Rental of a cure gun – in forestry.
- Confetti: Healers with rental guns and crafts – by the lake and on the riverbed.
- Cistanche: Crafts – in caves and along the roads.
- Meat: Crafting bait, gear and healing fangs for rented and looted Animals by Animals.
Each item you craft requires at least two different materials, although weapons and vehicles typically require four. Everything is different, but you can test each facility to see the materials and quantity of each one you need to craft what you desire.
What should you use the material for?
Materials are not necessarily lacking, but if you do not want to spend hours, you can think about how best to allocate what you already have.
We recommend that you upgrade your desk to level three as soon as possible. This is done by giving it ethanol earned mainly from the liberated outpost (always scavenging the liberated outpost!). The sooner you get third and fourth tier weapons, the better.
This is the problem, there is a large amount of material intersecting between weapons and vehicles. You don’t need a third-class or premium vehicle at all, even though they look cooler. Instead, we really think it’s smart to allocate the majority of the shared material to make some third-tier weapons or supremacy for late game missions where things get pretty tricky. towel. With Extreme Weapons perks, you can carry three long weapons (shotguns, SMGs, Saw Launchers, snipers, etc.) and a pistol. Fill those gaps with high tier weapons first and then spend as much money as you want.
Tips and tricks for crafting Far Cry New Dawn
The treasure hunts are worth it
Treasure hunts, marked with a diamond symbol on the map, are among the best resources. You can find these hunts naturally by talking to resistance fighters in the open world. Once you find a new hunt, don’t neglect it.
Each hunt requires you to destroy a small group of baddies and then find your way into the locked treasure room. They don’t take long, but once you enter the room, you’ll be rewarded with a variety of different materials used to craft weapons and vehicles. Each treasure location also contains 45 Far Cry credits that can be used to purchase weapons outright (standard Far Cry credits are purchased with real money).
Upgrade Map facility and purchase maps
In terms of finding loot, the Map of the Prosperity facility is the most important facility for ethanol upgrades. In level one, you can buy maps showing the positions of gears, springs and different animals. In level two, you can purchase a map showing treasure hunt locations. And in level three, you can buy a map that reveals monstrous animal locations – elite animals can be exchanged for quality loot. The map costs gas, but not by much. Trust us, it’s worth it.
Walking helps sometimes
Sure, driving and moving fast are much faster means of getting to your next destination, but for chasing the loot, walking can be helpful. Instead of following winding dirt roads, go into the woods and see what you can find. Chances are you will stumble over enemy areas not marked with loot. This is also a good opportunity to pick the herbs needed to craft medkits.
Location, location, location
After unlocking locations on the map, you can quickly move to these points to quickly earn specific loot. Running out of duct tape? No problem. Areas marked with tape icons are filled with it. You will have to search for the area upon arrival, but never take more than a few minutes to raid the location of its precious materials.
Hunting and fishing
Hunting and fishing are also great ways to get specific loot. Examine the desk to see what each animal sells for. They all give you the X number of a given material – all the time. When you see animals out there in the open world, kill and plunder them. The next time you get back to your desk, you can swap out their interfaces for a sizable profit.
To fish, you need to purchase Fishing Rights first. Fishing is also a relaxing activity, if you need to chill out after blowing a bunch of Highwaymen into a dim screen.
Search for mission areas and outposts
After you complete a mission or clear an outpost, don’t forget to check the area for materials. All outposts have cooling material on tables and the like, and many places also have safety deposit boxes. The plot quest areas are also great spots for picking up useful materials. Obviously, focus on the main goal first, but look around after that.
Unlock Torch Repair and Choose privilege lock
Most of the perks in Far Cry New Dawn have nothing to do with crafting, but two of them will get you one of the rarest materials: Titanium. Both the Repair Torch and Lock Picking perks let you open the safe, while Lock Picking also lets you open locked doors where the material is usually present. Most of the safes we find in New Dawn – usually located inside enemy buildings – contain Titanium. This little information is key to your success as Titanium is a rare and highly sought-after commodity used to manufacture bombs, ammunition and mobile machines.
Go on and go back to the expeditions
Another great way to earn extra rewards is to join expeditions Each of the seven expeditions can be completed three times (they get harder with each run). You can check your Diary to see a reward for each expedition. Usually, you’ll earn a number of different materials for completing an expedition (and a lot of it).
You will probably spend up to 20 minutes per expedition, but it’s time for you as your findings are enormous and valuable. If you want to discover the biggest treasure, you will have to go back and repeat the previous quest because the harder the adventure, the bigger the prize.
Recommended editorial board