As usual, the latest Fortnite The season has begun with a collection quest, which requires you to visit several locations to get a set of items. This time, you will need to collect the chips required by the Omni Blade. Collecting these chips will allow you to customize the blade, protection, color, and even sound effects of the Omni Sword. You’ll need to get the battle card first to gain access to this feature and claim the Omni Sword from the battle card itself, but as you do so you’ll gain access to all the options custom. But first you’ll need to get to grips with the chips hidden on the map. Please note that Epic Games will continue to add more chips around the map as the season progresses, giving you access to the full list of Omni Sword options.
Below we will show you where to find all the Omni chips in Fortnite.
- Collect Omni Chips at Logjam Lumberyard (3)
- Collect Omni Chips at Greasy Grove (3)
- Collect Omni Chips at Mighty Monument (3)
Collect Omni Chips at Logjam Lumberyard (3)
- You’ll find a chip on the east side of the Logjam Lumberyard, near an enclosed area with stacks of wood panels.
- Next, head north into the big building where you’ll find the next chip behind the bonus board.
- The last one was found in the southwest, next to a stack of wood.
Collect Omni Chips at Greasy Grove (3)
- A chip was found in the pedestrian walkway east of the taco restaurant.
- Next is the inside of the taco restaurant in front of the cashier.
- You’ll find the last one on the south side of Greasy Grove, under a small roof between two benches.
Collect Omni Chips at Mighty Monument (3)
- You’ll find a chip on the east side of Mighty Monument island on the protruding land to the right.
- Next, go to the dock on the west side and you will find the following chip.
- Finally, follow the large rock formation to the north, where you’ll find a chip in the shallows.