Following ultimate week’s preliminary announcement, we’re overjoyed to substantiate the following ten participants of the 2019 Cell Energy 50.
A part of the Cell Business Awards 2019 powered via TechRadar Professional, the Energy 50 highlights crucial and influential figures in the United Kingdom cellular business right through the previous yr.
All participants of our Energy 50 have met our standards of influencing past their present roles along with imbuing their companies with their values and serving as an inspiration to the remainder of the cellular business.
Beneath is the discharge of positions 40 – 31 as we rely all the way down to our the 2019 Particular person of the Yr award, which will probably be introduced at the sixth June on the Cell Business Awards 2019.
31. Jon Shaw, Head of UK Shopper Gross sales Operations, Vodafone UK
32. Fergal Donovan, CEO, Information Make a choice Staff
33. Anurag Khilnani, Trade Construction, Europe and Asia, Amazon
34. Sharon Meadows, Director of Units, Merchandise & Partnerships – Shopper, EE
35. Magnus McDonald, Director of Product & Class Control, O2
36. Andrew Wilson, Cell Purchasing Director, Dixons Carphone
37. Sarah Edge, Common Supervisor UK & Eire, HMD World
38. Bond Zhang, Nation Supervisor – UK, Honor
39. Kate Beaumont, Director Product, Services and products & Industrial Technique, Samsung
40. Jim Michel, Staff Managing Director, Redeem UK
Those ten sign up for the ones already nominated within the Energy 50 2019:
41. Anne Sheehan, Endeavor Director, Vodafone UK
42. Phil Lander, Ecu B2B Director, Samsung
43. Sunny Metha, Nation Head – UK, Eire & Nordics, Google
44. Nazish Dossa, UK Managing Director, Brightstar
45. Terry O’Brien, Wholesale CEO, Daisy Staff
46. Jason Smith, Nation Head UK & Eire, Sony Cell Communications
47. Christian McBride, Founder, Authentic Answers Staff
48. Ben Dowd, CEO, Onecom
49. Martin Flick, CEO, Olive
50. Paul Sisson, MD, A1 Comms Staff
- To determine extra about those prime calibre executives, and the remainder of the Energy 50 record, click on right here
The 2019 Cell Energy 50 is the definitive record of probably the most influential figures in the United Kingdom cellular business right through the previous yr. The record has been compiled after in-depth interviews with key senior figures around the business, from operators and outlets, to producers and vendors.
Earlier winners of the Cell Energy 50 Particular person of the Yr:
- 2018: Marc Allera, CEO, EE and BT Shopper
- 2017: David Dyson, CEO 3 UK
- 2016: Sebastian James, Staff CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2015: Sebastian James, Staff CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2014: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2013: Olaf Swantee, CEO, EE
- 2012: Simon Stanford, VP of UK & Eire telecommunications and networks department, Samsung UK
- 2011: Man Laurence, CEO, Vodafone UK
- 2010: Tom Alexander, CEO, The whole thing All over
- 2009: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2008: Kevin Russell, CEO, 3 UK
- For more info at the Cell Energy 50, or to get extra concerned within the Cell Business Awards 2019, talk over with the awards web page right here.