Yareli is the newest addition to WarframeThe line-up is incredible, giving players an agile new character that uses the destructive power of the ocean to destroy his enemies. Like all Warframes before her, however, getting Yareli takes quite a bit of work.
While it’s certainly a time-consuming process to unlock Yareli, there’s nothing particularly difficult about it. Instead, you just need to know where to look for all of her ingredients and take the time to gather a bunch of fairly common resources.
Here’s What You Need To Know To Make Yareli In Warframe.
Before you go out looking for ingredients, you need to know what you’re looking for. As is the case with all Warframes, Yareli requires tons of different pieces to begin crafting. Here’s what you need to watch out for:
- Yareli Blueprint
- The psychoactive drug Yareli
- Yareli chassis
- The Yarelis System
- 3x Orokin cells
- 25,000 credits
Only when you have gathered all these components can the crafting process begin.
Your first step to getting Yareli is to complete the new Waverider quest. As long as you have completed the Vox Solaris quest, you will have a message in your inbox asking you to go to Fortuna and do the new quest.
The quest itself is quite lengthy – and you’ll want to make sure you know how to handle the K-Drive – but there’s nothing particularly difficult about it. Take your time, follow the objective markers and slowly work your way through the quest book. Upon completion, you will be rewarded with Yareli Blueprint.
Now that you have her Blueprint in hand, you can finally work on collecting the rest of Yareli’s ingredients. Unlike many other Warframes, you won’t have to shoot down bosses or farming maps to unlock Chassis, Neuroptics, and System. Instead, you’ll need to build a Bash Lab in your Clan Dojo. Keep in mind that the build requirements for Bash Lab will vary by Clan size, but here are the starting numbers:
Bash Lab’s Requirements
- 450 Ferrite (found on Mercury, Earth, Neptune and Orokin Void)
- 250 Veins (found on Venus, Ceres and Fort Kuva)
- 100 Thermal Mud (found in containers on Orb Vallis)
- 1 Forma (must be crafted or purchased)
- 1,000 credits
With Bash Lab built, you can now start researching the remaining Yareli parts. Here are the requirements for all three:
Ypsychoactive drug isli
- 1 Detonite Injector (reward for completing Grineer Invasion)
- 1 Neurodes (found on Deimos, Earth, Lua and Eris)
- 500 Rubedo (found on Earth, Pluto, Europa and Sedna)
- 1,000 Alloy Discs (found on Jupiter, Venus and Ceres)
- 10,000 credits
- 1 Mutagen Mass (can be crafted in the Biology Lab)
- 1 Morphics (found on Mars, Mercury and Europa)
- Bundle of 500 Polymer (found on Mercury, Uranus and Venus)
- 1,000 Salvage (found on Jupiter and Mars)
- 10,000 credits
The Yarelis System
- 1 Fieldron (can be crafted and rewarded after completing Corpus Invasions)
- 1 Gallium (found on Mars and Uranus)
- 500 Veins (found on Ceres and Venus)
- 1,000 Nano Spores (found on Neptune, Saturn and Eris)
- 10,000 credits
Once you’ve purchased the remaining Yareli parts, you can return to your Orbiter and officially begin the crafting process. It will take a full 72 hours to complete – so feel free to use the time to get rid of anything else off your to-do list.
If you don’t want to go through all the hassle of crafting Yareli manually, you can always pick up the new Sisters of Parvos Riptide Pack to get instant access to the Warframe. The DLC pack costs $39.99 and comes with the following content:
- 450 platinum
- Yareli Warframe
- Ambassador Rifle
- Waverider’s Heart Decoration
- Tenet Skin Ambassador
- Boomie Glaive Skin
- Ventkid Noggle
- Waverider #1 Poster
- Kompressa Pistol
- Merulina Syandana
- Merulina Domestik Drone
- Yareli Aquablade Sigil
Half the fun of the new Warframe is going through the crafting process, so we don’t recommend purchasing the DLC pack unless you’re eager to jump right into the aquatic character.
Yareli plays a bit differently than the other Warframes – not only does she have a lot of crowd control, but she also has her own unique K-Drive. The following is four skills you will need to master after crafting Yareli.
- Sea snail: Forms three drops of water that seek out enemies and expand on contact, while also damaging and immobilizing their victims.
- Merulina: Summon Merulina, a creature that can escape the waves and is the inspiration for K-Driving. Merulina protects Yareli by absorbing a large portion of the damage taken.
- Aquablades: Tear through enemies with a trio of aquatic blades that spin around.
- Toss with waves: Drag enemies into a crushing maelstrom and then blast them away in a blast of water. Each enemy trapped in the vortex increases the damage of the explosion.